Topic: Heart-Check
View Single Post
November 25th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Depends on the minute I suppose... mostly okay, but I'm bleeding a little again and it's making me angry. I'm glad that I have my appointment with the doctor on Wednesday, looking forward to finding something out and trying again. Wedding planning is coming along and I'm feeling good about that.

But I couldn't handle going to my grandparent's for Thanksgiving, spending the day gushing about my cousins' babies'... so we stayed home and I cooked dinner for the two of us. My birthday is next week... and then Christmas. There's no chance that I'll be pregnant again before the end of the year.

I'm trying to hang on to the fact that I'm a really lucky person, that I have so much. But I feel like a failure because I can't get my body to do something that people around me seem to do with no trouble whatsoever. My second miscarriage was four months and two days after my first. I feel so emotionally drained by all of this and my body is feeling wrecked.

It'll be alright eventually... I know this. But right now it just plain old sucks.

Last edited by BeckyBozeman; November 25th, 2011 at 10:51 PM.