View Single Post
November 27th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to manderee _3
Hello ladies,
I'm mandy. Member of May 2919 pr and april 2012 ddc. I have 3 children Stasa (almost 9) Robert (almost 7) and Elise 19 months. I'm due to have a second son april 27. I am engaged to an amazing guy who I could beat in the head at least twice a day. He's elise and jackson's dad.

I had no epidural not by choice with dd1. Or rather I had an epidural they placed wrong so there was no numb delivery. I felt everything. I opted for epidural with ds1 and dd2. This time I have decided I'm going for an unmedicated birth including pitocin. I want labor to start and stop on its own.

I am not against medication. To me this choice is because I want to experience it the way its supposed to be. This is my last baby so its my last. Chance. I am not being supported by dfs family at all. They don't understand my choice or believe in me. They tell me I'm crazy and even try to tell me I'm putting jackson in danger. I know better and I know how wrong they are. I needencouragment and support. I'm afraid if I end up getting meds they will rub it in my face and not realize that I will be failing in my own eyes. So one of the ladies in may 10 pr suggested I come here for information and encouragement. I have to admit I'm afraid I will be looked down on here if I go med route so I ask you ladies to be support but please respect me as well. I have a feeling that you will because you know what I'm going through.

So hi ladies!!! Tell me about you and yours. Feel free to ask lots of questions. I can't wait to get to know you all.
Robert "Bob" Clay 2-19-05
Elise Gabrielle 5-3-10
Jackson Reed EDD 4-27-12