View Single Post
November 28th, 2011, 05:06 PM
impatiently waiting
I'm jennifer, wife to jeremy, and we've been ttc #1 for 4+ years with multiple losses. I have PCOS and Endo, DH has basically zero sperm count postVR, so we moved on to TTC with donor sperm this year. Our first cycle was April/May and resulted in an ectopic pregnancy, which we lost at 6.5 weeks. We attempted to cycle again in August, and had to cancel the cycle due to overstimulation and early LH surge, and went back to our previous protocol in September and got another BFP @10dpo...and at 15DPO diagnosed with a chemical pregnancy.

We're currently waiting on the results of karyotyping for me and a complete blood panel workup. I'm 4 weeks out from the blood draw today and expecting results sometime this week from my doctor. We're hoping to cycle again in February, but using a different donor and femara instead of clomid this time, but all this is up in the air until all our test results are in.

I'll admit I am completely terrified of the results. Terrified that we'll not get answers as to why we're having losses, but also terrified that we'll get an answer and the only option will to be continue on the path we are on and hope that we'll get lucky at some point or move to IVF....I think this wait for the results has been worse than any 2ww we've been through so far.

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014