View Single Post
November 28th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to manderee _3
Beth,
My IL s would only get more annoying if I spout facts. They are a whole new level of bad. They would tell me I'm brain washed. I have no credibility in their eyes. Feeding my daughter the right foods are still a freaking fight. I've brought literature home from Dr and they still think I'm crazy and a little coke/chocolate/taco soup at 6 months old (!!!) Isn't gonna hurt her. I screamed no peanut butter for months but since Nana babysits I lost that fight. No, she isn't allergic but it's my call. I seriously despise their ignorance. Sadly they're highly educated backwoods ignorant which is a whole new level. Ask my may mommies. This is a daily struggle for me.

I have to ignore them.

Dd1 my water broke and I went through the natural stages of labor in 11 hours. I didn't have normal labors. I was having contrax 2 mins apart but they weren't awful painful. I went in, was at 3-4 they gave me epidural and stalled my labor. Broke my water. Started pitocin and the babies were here an hour later. I was only 37 weeks with them. (36 with dd1 when water broke)

I am not going with my contractions this time because I'm really thinking I was very early in labor and they sped it up when I might've had days left. Being this is #4 I'm worried he'll come quickly. Time lines and all that go put the window.
Robert "Bob" Clay 2-19-05
Elise Gabrielle 5-3-10
Jackson Reed EDD 4-27-12