View Single Post
November 30th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Hi,

I came on this site throughout the years and I just go around and read all of the stories and I always find myself on this forum because I relate...

I just want to write this to give each of you ladies some hope... A brief history of myself.

I had 2 m/c before I had my daughter which is now 11. then for the next 9 years I had 10 consecutive losses: all ranging to right before 12 weeks. I heard many heart beats but all still ended up in m/c. I had every test known to men. all came back normal. I could not understand why I was not carrying to term. I even had dr. and nurses tell me to stop torturing myself and give up. I cried countless tears and had my heart break every time I would see everyone around me getting pg and having babies and I had to put a smile one and pretend to be happy. everytime I would get pg. I would get so excited and I would pray that it would be the one to stick but always ended up crying. I could go on and on how unhappy I was everytime I had a loss but I will not becasue I never gave up hope... The dr. even gave up hope, he said that in all his years of practive he has never come accross a case like mine. I changed countless dr. and hospitals and yet nothing. ..

I want to start off by saying how sorry I am that all of you had a loss...I can not say that I know how you feel but I know I how I felt everytime I had a loss and I am here to encourage you not to give up hope on having a baby.

I am here to let you know that there is hope to all who has had a loss of anykind...

after 9 years of trying to have a sencond baby I was pg again and gave birth to my daughter which is now 2 and 3 months after I gave birth I got pg again and gave birth to my son whis is 1 and a few days ago I found out that I am pg again...

I just want to let all of you know that there is hope. Pray and believe and all will work out well. I wish I had and article like mine to give me hope when I needed it. I hope I am not out of place by writing here 'cause I don't want anyone to feel bad at all, I mean well. I just want to encourage each and everyone of you out there who is waiting for their miracle, that there is hope if you don't give up.

Daphnee