View Single Post
December 1st, 2011, 06:37 AM
Veteran
I got home at about 3a and I am still in pain. They can't rule out appendicitis bc they couldn't see it on the u/s, which they said isn't uncommon for it to be hiding in there but at least they didn't see it so that means it's not abnormally enlarged either. There is no fluid in my abdomen either, which is a good sign as well bc that means I am not internally bleeding or my appendix leaking either.

They also couldn't rule out a gastro viral illness either but I don't have diahhrea or vomitting and my appetite is still there.

They could rule out ectopic, as soon as the tech put the wand on my abdomen she goes "Well I can already see your uterus!" which I wasn't expecting her to see it bc I thought I was 5w5d/6d. She did do a transvaginal just to get better pics and there is no cyst or baby related problem atm.

It almost feels like I pulled all the muscles in my abdomen though, it's so weird! I haven't done anything to point to pulled/strained ab muscles but it hurts from my pelvis to my ribs and it hurts to breathe deeply. It's so weird!