View Single Post
December 2nd, 2011, 07:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I decided to start taking my Metformin again. I'm 3 days in at 500mg and I have been doing well. So far no side effects. Thank God. I think I will try to stay at 500mg for 2 weeks then up it to 1000mg. My OBGYN said one week then up it but last time I tried that I gave up because of the horrid cramping it was giving me. I guess we shall see. Hopefully it goes well this time!

8DPO and I really wish I was on my way to a BFP. Still staying positive but I don't think I'm PG. We DTD 2 days before and the day of so I would think our chances were pretty good but because this cycle was so whacky I just feel like there isn't a chance. FX and lots of prayers! I want to test so bad but 8DPO is still super early AND I haven't had any symptoms, which I understand not everyone does. But no implantation spotting. Trust me I've been watching out for it haha. I have on the other hand had a little bit of nausea this morning but that could be from anything. I think Christmas being right around the corner it's given me so much hope since I think it would be amazing to tell my parents Christmas morning that I'm expecting. But I hate getting my hopes up so I'm trying to stay positive but not too positive... if that even makes sense lol.