View Single Post
December 2nd, 2011, 10:14 AM
Super Mommy
Hoping all is well today with you, I haven't seen an update but wanted to offer some of my experience in hopes it would ease your mind just a little.
This is pregnancy number 4 for me, and while they tell you every one is difference, my first 3 were completely uneventful, so I kind of thought they were full of it. LOL But with this one, I have been spotting pretty frequently during this pregnancy, something I had no clue about. While with any about of blood old or new, you should always call your DR, I will say, I was truly frightened as Im sure you are and all is okay with me. I had enough blood that I thought that it was entirely too much to be considered spotting. I guess what I'm trying to say is no matter how much or little you think you see, putting in that call will ease your mind. The nurses, etc are there for that purpose and would much rather you call then to sit in fear and worry! It sure is scary, and I am here to talk if needed. Hope to get an update that all is well with you!! *BIG HUGS*