View Single Post
December 5th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
I'm doing really well. I've had No sickness, No nausea, Nothing. I'm growing fast and feel so big already.
I haven't even had time to take any new belly pic's but I promise I will make time to do it this week.
I'm 15 weeks today and I have my next scan in the morning and YES we are NOT finding out the gender. Its not really the done thing in Ireland. A few people find out but not many and I'm looking forward to the surprise when there born.
I guess with the IVF we were so much in control on how many eggs were removed, when implantation was, how many embryos were implanted etc... that the sex of the babies will be our big surprise not sure if that makes sense.

When I get home and get a few min I pop in now and again but life has been crazy. I work in a maternity/baby/toddler shop and I'm manager of the early learning centre toy part of the shop so as you can imagine its so busy with Santa.
And on top of that my mom had a stroke 3 weeks ago so every evening after work I'm in the hospital so when I do get home I'm so tired that I don't have any energy to come on line.

I'm off tomorrow and will be starting and hopefully finishing my Christmas shopping after my scan but I promise I will post some pic's tomorrow evening as I can go over to the hospital during the day to my mom.

Thanks for thinking of me girls

[SIZE="3"]