View Single Post
December 6th, 2011, 02:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to faygeo
my dh went to this one with me. for that i am thankful. I didn't have to get the news alone. as soon as the baby came up on the screen, i could see that my worst fears had come true. no heartbeat now. there had been one just 2 weeks ago at my last ultrasound. the tech confirmed it. she said that the baby had stopped growing at 7 weeks 5 days. i talked to my ob about my choices and i am having a d n c next monday.
i really felt that this time it would be differant. i thought that since they found that my progesterone was dropping that that was my problem that i must have been having with my past losses. and after seeing the heartbeat 2 weeks ago, i thought the prometrium was working. appearently i was wrong. i am so mad, frusterated and heartbroken. i will not be joining another due date club in the future because we have decided that this is it. i can not go through this again. this is our 5th loss and it is too stressful and heartbreaking.
i hope the rest of you have a happy and healthy remainder to your pregnancies...