View Single Post
December 7th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gosh, Tonya, I'm so so sorry you've had such a terrible time (and that it will continue for some time yet). But at the same time, thank you so much for updating - I've been checking and checking... and was getting really worried. So many times I came close to PM'ing you but held off.

First and foremost, I'm really happy everything is ok with the pregnancy - I kinow you feel like you're hurting it, but women have lived through extreme trauma whilst pregnant and come out the other side with healthy babies. This very intensely bad time WILL pass, and baby will be fine. Honestly!

Secondly, so sorry for Matt's and your loss. There is never a good time to lose a parent; for it to have been so sudden and then a load of drama blow up is awful to deal with. I'm sending you all the positive vibes I can across the ocean.

Thirdly, take care of yourself. Matt and Kaiden need you, but if you don't eat properly and try to relax (during the storm of such terrible sadness) then you won't be up to the job. I know it's hard, but really, really try. It'll help your guilt towards the baby too.

You're good people, and don't deserve such a trying time. But you'll get through it.

I wish I could do something to help For now, all my 'stay strong' vibes headed your way.

DS4 has arrived! 18th May 2012. 9lb 1oz. Beautiful!

Breastfeeding, co-sleeping