View Single Post
December 10th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
From M-F I wake up by my alarm at 5:30 unless I actually woke up on my own earlier which happens a lot. I'm usually up around 5 or 5:30. I get myself ready and DH gets up around 6:30 and wakes Didi up and we're all getting ready together. I'm usually mostly ready so I'll give her breakfast and chage her diaper and get her daycare bag ready. Sometimes she'll come and hang out in the bathroom and watch me put the last of my makeup on or finish my hair or whatever I need to finish up. By the time I need to leave at 7 DH is ready so he gets her dressed and takes her to daycare around 7:30 and then goes in to work for 8. Our M-F schedule is very routine.

On weekends I'm usually still up between 5 and 6 on my own so I like to come downstairs and spend time on the computer, clean up a little and enjoy my coffee before DH and Didi get up. If I'm extra tired, I might sleep in until Didi wakes me up around 7 or 8. DH usually gets up when Didi gets up and we start our day with a big breakfast together on weekends.

Didi and I are definitely early birds. We both go to bed early and wake up early on our own. DH likes to go to bed a little later and can usually sleep in a bit more than I can, but he's sort of adjusted to the way things are now and he's much more of an early riser than he used to be.