View Single Post
August 14th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
(((hugs)))

Take a deep breath. I went through the testing back in 2000. It seemed so dounting at first but once the cycle was over I felt good knowing we did everything we could to find out a cause. At the time I was going through the tests to determine why I dealing with infertility and ironically now I'm going back to see the RE for recurrent m/c.

The HSG wasn't too bad. Just take a couple of Aleve before the test. The biopsy wasn't too bad either. I took 2 Aleve about 30 minutes before the test and was okay. Felt some cramping but nothing to bad. To be honest...what got me was all the blood work and my veins weren't coordinating by the end of the testing. I also had a sonohystogram done where they inject saline into your uterus and use a vaginaly u/s to look at the uterus and the shape of it.

I'm so glad that you've started the process. Like I said before...it's daunting but if you find out answers it will be so worth the inconvienence that you'll experience for the next few weeks. Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat.