Topic: Kittily
View Single Post
December 15th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Hello there ladies, nice to meet you all.

My name is Izzy and I am 20. I have had three losses so far in my life, all quite early on, the earliest being nearly 5weeks.
The one that I found the most awful was at 7 weeks; It was a bit longer into it, so I felt a bigger connection than the others, I'm sort of ashamed to say. I had a feeling the child was female, so I gave her a name: Karleigh. This was July this year.
Needless to say, I am WTTC for quite some time into the future. I really feel like a successful pregnancy could still happen: though when I had my last loss I felt devastated and never wanted to become pregnant ever again, which has now changed back to a more Wanting but Waiting thought. I am trying to stay optimistic about it; but it gets hard to think about sometimes. I believe I could of MCed frequently due to the medication I am on, and the fact I was quite overweight and smoked often. Next time I TTC or NTNP I will make an effort to change these things.
I'm afraid that is all I want to share for now... But thank you for welcoming me, xo

CURRENTLY: WTTC.
Engaged to the love of my life <3