View Single Post
December 16th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Hello Everyone,
I know it has been awhile since I last posted, just been very stressed lately. Had my first doctor appt on Nov 29th and was sent for an u/s on Dec 6th (which everything was fine with the baby, the u/s tech said I ovulated out of left ovary because it left a cyst lol I thought that was amazing that she could tell me that!). EDD is July 14th..baby is measuring perfect! yay for that!
The reason im freaking out is because like a week ago my doctor's nurse called saying I have to go in for a colposcopy on the 21st at 1 pm because my pap came back showing abnormal cell growth! Thats all that they would tell me I kept asking questions trying to find answers..the first lady on the phone just told me I need to go in for a colposcopy I had asked her straight out "Did my pap come back abnormal or something" She told me flat out no and that I have to talk to a diff lady to set up the appt for the colposcopy ..she transfered me and explained what they do and I asked her "why is this needing to be done?" "oh your pap showed abnormal cell growth" "Well now im completely freaking out" "oh dont freak out could be nothing..dont stress not good for you or baby!" ---thats WAY easier said then done. so now all i have is to research abnormal cell growth online and sadly I am freaking out completely!! I've just been crying not knowing what is really going on.
Has anyone else every had this?? Does anyone have some insight? If so I would greatly appreciate it!! Im so scared, stressed and worried right now