View Single Post
December 17th, 2011, 04:05 PM
(formerly junie22)
4 weeks & 6 days

Even though I won't know the results of my second beta until Monday, I resisted buying another pack of FRERs today. I went grocery shopping this morning, finished up a couple of packages I had to mail for Christmas, went to the post office, picked up the dry cleaning, and made an early dinner/late lunch.

I wish I could get my appetite back. Since I got pregnant, it's pretty much gone. It's not nausea; it's just a decreased appetite. I thought I was getting it back, but I feel "blah" again today. I am forcing myself to eat, but I'm not hungry.

I am also ridiculously tired. I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life! I fell asleep on the couch last night around 8pm. I finally went to the bedroom at 9:30pm, instantly fell back asleep, and slept until 6am. And I wanted a nap again by noon. I'm holding out until at least 8pm, though.

I have the packages announcing our pregnancy ready to mail to our parents, as soon as I hear from the doctor on Monday. When I first got my BFP on a digi, I hung it from the Christmas tree and took a picture. I texted it to DH, and then I thought it would be nice to send the picture to our parents on Christmas Day, since I'll be 6 weeks pregnant on the 25th. I put the pictures in frames. I wrote up a letter announcing everything, and I included it in the package. We also created a blog last week, and we'll be sharing it just with our family members, so they can track everything that's going on. I don't normally get homesick or miss them too much, but it will be hard being so far away from them during this pregnancy.

Last edited by Mom2JDub; December 17th, 2011 at 04:29 PM.