Topic: Introduction
View Single Post
December 19th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Love being a mommy!
Hi everyone.
I've been hanging out mostly on the main TTC board but DH and I have been trying to conceive our first now for over a year and a half and decided to move ahead and visit the fertility clinic, so I thought I would introduce myself here.
I got pregnant back in June 2010 but had an early loss in August. It was our first cycle NTNP and I got pregnant right away! But ever since the m/c we haven't had any luck. My progesterone has been checked and was low so I went on Clomid for 3 cycles. I then requested a SA to be done which came back showing DH had a very elevated white blood cell count. He was put on antibiotics and it dropped back into the normal range. That was about 3 months ago.

So here we are; our appointment with the RE is Thursday the 29th. I am so ready to move ahead that the 29th can't come soon enough! With my obgyn I always felt like it was up to me to come up with what I wanted to try next. He is wonderful and I like his manner and personality a lot, but it seems like he just isn't motivated enough or something..

Anyways, I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies!

Nina