View Single Post
December 21st, 2011, 06:22 PM
(formerly junie22)
5 weeks & 3 days

Today was my last day of work until January 3! And it couldn't have come soon enough.

My pregnancy symptoms in the past 24 hours have really exploded. I was so tired at work today that I could hardly keep my eyes open. Thank goodness I didn't have any meetings because I would have been worthless. I yawned in the middle of talking to my assistant, and it lasted about 20 seconds. She laughed at me and said that was the best yawn she had ever seen.

I'm also pretty nauseous off and on. I've been blaming it on my allergies, which have definitely been known to upset my stomach. However, it became pretty obvious today that it wasn't just allergies. I took my staff out for our Christmas lunch. I was scarfing down my food, and then all of the sudden I just couldn't eat it anymore. I held my napkin up to my mouth and BURPED! I thought I might throw up a little bit. Fortunately I didn't. It was strange, though.

When I got home, I took a nap. When I woke up, I teared up over the "Beauty and the Beast" commercial (the Disney cartoon). I'm still really tired, and my stomach is also still upset. However, I'll be glad to have the next 12 days off and not have to be around a bunch of people. I'm just hoping I feel well enough to make my big Christmas dinner!