View Single Post
December 21st, 2011, 08:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was 5 weeks pregnant when I found out and I had done some heavy drinking several times past conception. My baby is perfectly healthy. My doctor told me that at that young of a gestational age if the alcohol were to affect my baby in anyway I most likely would have miscarried. Since I didn't, there was a very good chance that the alcohol had NO effect. Which turned out to be true.

Keep in mind, too, that the "weeks" start from the beginning of your last cycle. So, in reality, you've only been carrying your little bean for about 6 weeks.

According to what I could find on the web Aderall poses no known risk to unborn babies:
Adderall Information from Drugs.com
But, of course, talk to your doctor immediately.

I know that right now you are considering an abortion because you don't want to bring forth a baby who might suffer and possibly die quickly anyway. But right now this is a largely unfounded fear. Get some more information, monitor your pregnancy appropriately, and take a big breath. The odds are good that there is nothing wrong with your baby.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!