View Single Post
December 22nd, 2011, 07:26 PM
(formerly junie22)
5 weeks & 4 days

It was the first day of my 12-day break! I went to Whole Foods and picked up most of the groceries I need for Christmas dinner. Then I did a little bit of laundry and straightened up around the house.

I'm so frustrated by my decreased appetite. I was in the mood for chicken noodle soup tonight because I'm getting a sore throat. I made some, but after a few bites into it, I just didn't want it anymore. I finished most of my bowl anyway, but it was totally unappetizing. My nausea comes and goes. Sometimes it's there when I haven't eaten anything, and other times it comes on after I've eaten (or in the middle of eating). I really shouldn't complain, though, because I know it's going to pick up a lot more before all is said and done.

I was watching a cheesy Christmas movie this afternoon, with my Christmas tree glowing and candles lit. I became overwhelmed with happiness because I started thinking about sharing future Christmases with our little one and creating our family traditions. I have so many wonderful childhood memories revolving around Christmas and other holidays, and now we'll get to create wonderful memories for our child.

Last edited by Mom2JDub; December 22nd, 2011 at 07:32 PM.