View Single Post
December 31st, 2011, 01:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
We were married March 4th 2005 (3-4-05) at the ripe old ages of 19 and 21.

We started trying about a year after marriage ( I had really irregular cycles so I knew it would take a long time) I temped, used opk's but it was just so irregular and unpredictable. I started clomid, did about a total of 9 cycles with my OB ( I was so clueless at the time) all BFN. I took a break for more testing. A lap and HSG, all were normal. I took a break from clomid and on the second month of the break I got pg naturally.
I ended up having a missed m/c around 11 weeks. Baby stopped growing around 8 weeks. It was horrifying.
I tried naturally for 5 months after. Nothing happened. I finally went to see an RE. He told me I had PCOS (first time i ever had an u/s) We did 4 rounds of clomid/ IUI. Nothing. I did a cycle of injects/ iui... nothing, the second cycle of injects/IUI we FINALLY got pg again and got our DS. who is now 2.

When we wanted to try for #2 we went straight back to injects/IUI. We did 3 cycles but became frustrated because I was over stimming every time. We made the decision to move onto IVF in hopes that we would also have some frozen embryos to complete our family later too.
Thankfully our first round of IVF worked, and we are expecting baby #2, and #3.
and we have 2 blasts frozen and waiting for us later.