Topic: Ivf / fet ddc
View Single Post
January 2nd, 2012, 11:15 AM
Veteran
Love "Peace of Mind" from Origins! I have been using that wonder cream for 20 years!! Helped with some of my headaches during pregnancy, but the peppermint smell sometimes made me sick... go figure!

I am finally home from my midwestern holidays and very happy! It was a really hard week, lots of family drama with my in-laws. Fortunately, only some involved me directly, so I was able to duck around the rest. I hate to say it, but I am really glad I don't have to go back until after baby is born and even then, I might postpone for a while.

LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING! It has been very hard for others to feel baby boy kick because apparently he is really low and back and my placenta is forward facing, but his kicks have been getting really strong lately. Last night, my DW was able to feel him kick and roll for the first time. You should have seen her face light up. It was the most amazing look. Still makes me tear up. Can't wait for the girls to feel their baby brother!

On other good news, made reservations for Disneyworld in 2012 this morning! It will be the girls first time. Baby boy will be too young to remember, but we wanted the girls to experience it younger (they will be 6 and 8) before we take everyone again when baby boy is older and girls are tweens!