Topic: Ivf / fet ddc
View Single Post
January 2nd, 2012, 06:36 PM
Super Mommy
Melissa-I have not made any progress yet on the pictures or the book. I am back to work tomorrow and will have to make some time to get started on those! I have good intentions, just bad follow through. I might have to get the Netti Pot if things don't get better soon. The humidifier is helping some at night. I get stopped up and then there is the drainage and then I am clearing my throat til the cows come home! DH just looks at me like I am a little strange......can't help it, I say! I am beginning to think that my headaches are sinus related.....hmmmm.......

TwoMamas-Glad to hear that you are back home and away from the drama! DH and I have only been married for a short time, but I have thought that his family ALWAYS have some sort of drama going on. I find it down right ridiculous and try to ignore a lot of it. Plus, don't ask my opinion if you don't want to hear what I have to say. Ugh....drives me crazy. Disney World sounds amazing!!!!!! The girls will love it!!! We went as a family when I was in 5th grade and had a great time. It really is a special place.

We started telling people at work today. Most are surprised about me being pregnant and then to see the looks on their faces when they hear it is twins......it is priceless. Got lots of figuring out to do with my leave.......need to know all of my options in order to make a good decision. The lady I spoke to today was not much help. I plan to ask some other ladies, recent moms, and talk to a more definite person in charge as well. THEN.....I will be able to figure it all out. Eventually, I want to stay at home.....just need to work the best deal out for us. We go next Monday for another u/s. I am getting more and more excited about seeing them everyday!!! Plus, I am working on putting on more weight. More for me.....more for them!!!! Unfortunately.......I have been spending more and more time with my friend Mr. Toilet. I drink tons of water, but dang it goes right through me sometimes. At night almost as soon as I lay down get ready to sleep, I am up to pee. Wait about another 5-10 minutes, I am peeing again. For me, this has just kicked in in the past two weeks. I would like to design something in order to be able to sit on the toilet and sleep. I think I could make some good money with that!

TTC #1 since August 2009

DH=42.......SA's off the charts!!!
Me=33........unexplained
One year on our own=BFNs
Clomid+BDing (4 months)=BFNs
IUI #1 Feb. 2011=BFN
IUI #2 Apr. 2011=BFN
1st RE appt.=May 2011
1st IVF cycle June/July=delayed due to OHSS concern
10 Snowbabies!!!!!!!
1st FET Oct. 2011=BFP!!!!!!
Beta #1=1,398