View Single Post
January 3rd, 2012, 12:45 PM
4 kids?! Who's counting!
Inspired by Elizabeth, here is my weightloss Diary!

I knew I wanted to start working out and eating healthy after the holidays..but stepping on the scale to see where I am at really made me depressed..eek. I seriously have gained weight since I had Addison!

Yesterday I didn't start my diet but I did start working out - 30 mins of Kick boxing. THAT really showed me how out of shape I am.

I work from home but my job has be stuck to my computer 8 hrs a day, so when I take my lunch break i'm going to try to work out and then again after work as well.

Today 1/3 I did a carb burning excercise on my lunch, it had my legs burning and I felt it working after a short time, so i'm sure i'll use it again.

As for eating today, I've done Ok so far. For breakfast I had a double fiber english muffin w/ ice water. Lunch was a grilled chicken breast and sting cheese. Snack was a pickle..BUT.. I also had a few bites of left over b-day cake from Addie's birthday..I took a few bites and threw the whole rest of the cake away so I won't be tempted anymore.

As for dinners, my plan is to just keep doing what I have been doing and making dinner for the whole family..but just watching my portion size. I normally don't make anything too unhealthy for dinner, my problem is eating a larger portion then I should, so as long as I stop doing that I don't think there is a need to make myself anything different for dinner then what the family is eating.

I read something today that said your New Years Resolution should not be "Lose -- pounds" it should be more specific..like "Work out and Eat less Calories" or something along those lines.
My main goals are to:
1. Work out more, become stronger and get into better physical shape.
2. Drink more water.
3. Eat a healthier diet, with less calories, sugar and carbs.
4. Ultimately I would love to lose 50 lbs, that would put me back to my "Pre-kids" weight..