View Single Post
January 3rd, 2012, 01:47 PM
Proud JM Co-Host
still sick but my chest doesn't burn as badly so I am really hopeful tomorrow or the next day at latest I will be in the clear to once again start exercising! I think my butt has been growing into the chair I've been resting so much last time I was sick I could still do exercise because it was all in my head. so yay for me. ryan's safe and secure custom fit gate came in today, it even has a walk thru door I'm like yahooooooooooooooo. hopefully dh can install without incident lol. we have to find wall studs for this oh boy. we are computer nerds not carpenters lol. dh has been cheating on his eating lately, so I am trying to convince him to do alli. he minded his eating like a champ when he took that before, because he didn't wanna poo his pants rofl. willpower in a bottle lol. so anyway, I told him that if he wanted me to be a poo pants risk taker with him and take the alli too, that I would. whatever it takes. so hopefully this will help him get on the bandwagon with me.
~ Holli, Princess Jigglebuster , proud mommy of 8 angel babies and 3 little squirts, phenominal homemaker, MasterChef of my kitchen, resident psychologist and boot camp instructor, boo boo fixer, private tutor, maid, most awesome partner for my dh , AND queen of "kiss it better" 's

To lose weight, stay fit and motivated, get support, have fun and form friendships with a part of a great group of girls, follow me to the Mommy Weightloss and Fitness Board!
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f31-mommy-weightloss-and-fitness/

"If you can't accept me at my worst, then you sure don't deserve me at my best."

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

"If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you
always got"

"Quitting is NOT an option"