View Single Post
January 4th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Today is my last day of work! I work from home right now, but it's been a bit crazy with last minute client requests and making sure my team is on top of all my projects. I'll be keeping an eye on things tomorrow and Friday, but after today, I'm done for 10 1/2 weeks! Woohoo!!!

Went to the doctor yesterday. She said baby is still so high that she can't imagine I'll go into labor before the c-section on Monday, which is good at this point. I found out I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am instead of 6:30am for a 7:30 delivery, which has thrown a wrench into my plans for Max. No biggie, but since i clearly can't drop him off at a friends house at 5am, I now have to have my mom sleep over the night before, which I had been trying to avoid. Love her dearly, but wanted our last night to be just the three of us.

Also asked about anti depressants as when Max was born I had mild, but noticible, post partum depression. Since after my 21 week loss I had a bad reaction to Wellbutrin, this time she wants to put me on Zoloft in the hospital as she says it's easier to preempt PPD than to treat it after symptoms show. Has anyone else had experience with this? Seems crazy to think about being depressed as I've wanted this baby for so long, but rather be prepared than suffer through the first couple of months like I did with Max.

Seriously, five more days! I can hardly believe it so I just keep saying it over and over again!