View Single Post
January 4th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Blessed Mommy
Name: SherryChildren/s name/s & DOB: Jessica Brooke 7/12/02; Christian Kelly 12/8/05; EDD: 8/28/12

Date of loss/losses: April 2, 2011

Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: My husband and I really longed for a baby and I got pregnant on the first cycle of trying in January 2011. I had borderline blood pressure but was not put on medicine. When I went in for my 12-week appointment, there was no heartbeat. I miscarried at home at 13 weeks on April 2nd. At the time we had relocated to Minneapolis, MN, and we were away from friends and family, which made it even harder. Only God brought me through my depression in the months that followed.

I'm pregnant again and due this August, and I am trying really hard not to be scared or negative, but it's hard.

Tell us about yourself!: I live in Memphis, TN with my husband and children. We got married in 2000 after two years of dating. We modify/build race cars, breed chinchillas, and I used to teach spinning class at the gym. I have been a legal assistant/paralegal since 1997, and my husband and I also own and operate two businesses. We repair and sell plotters, copiers and other office equipment. We also do networking between the office equipment and machines.