Topic: Ivf / fet ddc
View Single Post
January 5th, 2012, 05:11 AM
Super Mommy
Angie -that's great that you officially outed yourself on facebook. I think I need to wait until Febraury. I am friends with work colleagues and my graduate school advisor on Facebook and I need to makes sure I tell my boss at work and my graduate school advisor in person before they hear it on FB and my grad school advisor is out of the country until Feb

I have also been having alot of headaches and stopping the progesterone doesn't seem to have helped. Based on the reccs on here I ordered some "Peace of Mind" from Origins. I'm hoping that helps a bit.

My nauseau is definitely getting better now - it's not gone completely but its so much better. Last night I actually made dinner and this morning I was able to get out of bed without eating crackers first. It's the first time I was able to do either of those things in 6 weeks. The timing is good too because DH just came down with a bad cold and really wasn't up for making us dinner last night.

As far as a New Year's resolution - this year DH and I both decided to try to be very careful about looking for and then changing any of our behaviors that we don't want to model for our child. It's kind of tricky to recognize some of our bad habits that we've probably had for a long time but we are trying to help one another with that. We'll see how it goes

My History
Jenn in DC=37 DH=46
TTC #1 since July 2009

Cycles 1-12 = BFN
Cycle #13 - 15= IUIs with Clomid & Gonal F - All BFNs
Cycle #16 -21 - Natural Cycles, started acupuncture and chinese herbs - BFN
Cycle #22 - IVF Clinical Trial. Cycle Cancelled.
Cycle #23 - Minimal Stimulation IVF #1 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen on Day 3.
Cycle #24 - Mini-IVF #2 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen as expanded blasts on Day 5.
Cycle #25 - Mini-IVF #3 - 4 eggs retrieved (two mature and 2 immature), one egg made it to blast and was frozen. Five snowbabies in all!! Hysteroscopy.
Cycle #26 Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP and then miscarriage
Cycle #27 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP!!
Due Date: July 20th
Aven Robert Born on August 4th