View Single Post
January 5th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Persuaded by POASíers
I do mine at night around 9:00 pm. That way I can spend all day getting worked up about getting them. At about 8:00 pm I tell DH it's about time. He acts like he doesnít know what I am talking about. Then I point to my belly with both hands and act like I am giving myself a shot. You know, kind of like our own little sign language. We really donít want DS to know about what we are doing so we keep the medications and injections on the DL. He then remembers and says, ďoh yeaĒ. This happens every single night. I than start wondering when he is going to remember on his own. Anyways, I wait for him to head upstairs to our bedroom bathroom where I hear him mixing my injections. So I work my way upstairs and I get in my comfy clothes, if of course they arenít already on, and lay on the bed and start moaning and whining. I hear him in the bathroom making sure he gets all the medicine in the syringe; otherwise I will be all emotional about him wasting like $200.00 a drop. So then I hear the dreaded tap on the syringe. You know to get all the air out. Oh do I hate that noise. I think because I know itís getting close. So I am laying there pants pulled way down, arm over my eyes and start telling him to hurry up. This happens almost every time. He walks as slow as he possible can, or at least that is what I think he is doing and he sits next to me (yes still tapping). He pinches my belly and I start moaning and whining some more. He then proceeds to tell me to stop it that he hasnít even given me the shot yet and I donítí have anything to whimper about yet. Then I complain that he is pinching me to hard and tell him to stop. I then feel the medicine burning in my belly so I know he already poked me but I didnít even realize it. Then I tell him to hurry up and pull it out at it must be done. He then finishes and takes the needle to the bathroom and puts in one of those red boxes that my drís office will dispose for me. Now I canít look at the needles and I canít mess with the syringes or I will get dizzy and light headed and have to sit down quick and throw my head between my legs. Then DH comes over while I am still twitching and kicking and whining a little that the medicine is burning and he gives me a big ol kiss. Like a nice make out kiss. Then it all goes away cause if that kiss, till tomorrow at the same time at the same place.
Oh yeah Ė then we go back down stairs and after DS is in bed he makes fun of me for being such a baby.
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569
BETA # 2 19 DPO or 14dp5dt = 1078
BETA # 3 22DPO or 17dp5dt = 2414 TWINS!
BETA # 4 30DPO or 25dp5dt = 12,685 6weeks 3days 2 heartbeats! 114 & 116
Clayton and Colton Born @ 34 weeks 11/22/13

Last edited by kayakr; January 5th, 2012 at 02:35 PM.