View Single Post
January 7th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my how I forget I started this! lol

So far I have been doing ok. Was having very rough morning sickness. I seriously felt like I could not function. Going about every day activities was difficult. I wasn't vomiting but the nausea was horrendous! I talked to my OBGYN and she prescribed me Zofran. Apparently it's a medication they give to cancer patients during Chemo to help with nausea. They say it's safe for pregnancy, and many women on my DDC are taking it as well. I am so thankful for this medication. However it is a MUST to take it right on schedule or the nausea comes back almost instantly. Hopefully only a couple more weeks and the morning sickness phase will be gone. FX!!!

My first ultra sound appointment went well. It's ridiculous how much water they require you to drink in such a short period of time. Then they ask you not to pee for a whole hour!!! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be seeings I have been peeing like crazy. BUT I was soooo ready to go once I was finally able to lol. Baby is measuring right on track. EDD is August 16th. So that makes me right around 8 weeks and 2 days (as of today) Ultra sound was taken 7 weeks and 5 days. We got to hear the heartbeat and it was the most amazing feeling. It was really quick though and she hadn't mentioned the heart rate :/ Well here's our lil transformer