View Single Post
January 9th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I finally finished up A Whisker of Evil. Trying to be superorganized in 2011, I made up a spreadsheet to keep track of my reading. Well, it looks like I started reading A Whisker of Evil on 1/29/11. It took me almost a year to finish it!

It wasn't a bad book. I just wasn't very into it, even though I love mysteries. I think what the problem was, was that I kept thinking I've read this book before and I was afraid of finding out if I read further, that I did. I did read one book from this series/author before but as I finished the book, I realized it wasn't this one.

I'm now reading Fruit of All Evil by Paige Shelton. I'm considering it my new book of 2012 even though I did read a handful of pages at the end of December. It's already Jan 9 and I haven't even really read much yet. I'm going to blame it on the kids' birthdays and all for now. I really hope it's not indicative of the kind of reading year I am going to have....

ETA: I just realized I wrote that I'm NOT reading Fruit of All Evil - of course, I'm reading it!

Jenn

Last edited by Tweetybabies; January 17th, 2012 at 07:15 AM.