View Single Post
January 9th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Veteran
I'd love to have one of your siggys! I have two girls and just found out we're expecting again.

I'd like the quote "What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it?" in it somewhere. Since I have all girls I was hoping for something girly kind of shabby chic -ish if that makes sense?

"Avery 09/09/09 & Ellie 08/09/11 Becoming big sisters in August 2012" - Doesn't have to be all one line like that but I want something like that as well. I'm not picky so whatever you come up with I'm sure I'd love .

- I'd really like this one to be in it since it goes with the quote (everyone keeps saying it looks like they're telling secrets already)

I'd like a solo picture of each of the girls above is Avery and below is Ellie (I offered options I love both pictures of each of the girls so whatever works best for your design!)

Here's an extra of the two of them together just in case the first one doesn't work out for whatever you come up with. Its the first time Avery held Ellie so if this ends up being in there instead I won't be disappointed or anything!

Thank you SO much!

Thanks to alethia for my super cute siggy!