View Single Post
January 12th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
HI..and WELCOME...it's easy to fall into that role. I vaccinated my first three kids...when you know better you do better...and now...even though I hate confrontation....I dont let doctors bully me. I'm so glad about that too. I did lose my courage at a dentist office though...for some reason? LOL...(because it'd been too long since I read my info LOL)....but when I went back I stood my ground (fully informed LOL) and was able to say NO. anyway....so glad to have you....am looking forward to you being an active member of the group!

I have one fully vaxed child, two partially vaxed children, and two completely vax free children!

We aren't to give a baby milk, berries, or peanut butter. We are to introduce new foods one at a time. But it's OK to inject several viruses, bacteria, aluminum, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol, animal serum, mercury, squalene and more into an 8 week old? I don't think so.
In order to be healthy it is an unfortunate fact that people must be allowed the opportunity to be ill. I trust my body and those of my children to work correctly against the relatively benign diseases they vax for, and do not trust the ingredients in the vaccinations.
Our choice to not vax isn't based in ignorance, poverty, conspiracy theory and rumor. It's research, common sense, fact and evidence based..something the medical community has largely forgot about.