View Single Post
January 15th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Lily and Vi share a room and their closet is fairly big. It's 3 doors long and I have 2 wardrobe things I bought from Amazon in it. One for each girl, plus a hamper between the 2 in the middle. The wardrobes have 2 rods (one on top, one on bottom), and then 4 shelves down the side. I took pics of Vi's even though it's a bit messy right now and most of her clothes are in the laundry. But it should give you an idea of what I do. All pajamas, panties and socks are folded into a dresser (Lily has 3 drawers and Vi has 3), but everything else is in the closet. Oh, and shoes are kept in baskets by the garage door.

Top rod is shirts and matched outfits (ie: shirts/skirts that she only wears together). When everything is in there, it's pretty packed but I order it by color and then by sleeve length within each color category usually. The bottom rod is pants, skirts and dresses:

The shelves are supposed to be leggings on the top shelf, then cardigans and sweaters, then coats/hats, then the bottom is just extra stuff. DH messes it up every time, so it's a bit of a jumble right now.

Last edited by Twhylite21; January 15th, 2012 at 11:32 AM.