Doc Visit.. tell me what you think....
View Single Post
January 16th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Marathoning Mom to 4!
Join Date: Aug 2011
I agree that you should find another OB. There's no harm in ordering BW. At 4 weeks, you will still show a negative if your urine is diluted and it wouldn't show anything on u/s other than your lining thickening up. It's too early for a gestational sac, even. If she's this dismissive to your concerns now, imagine how it'd be in later pregnancy. I'd go ahead and switch and see if they can get you in ASAP for BW. They can also follow up with another u/s next week to see if they can see the gestational sac. GL and KUP pn what you decide to do.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~
View Public Profile
Find all posts by RunningMommyTo5