View Single Post
January 17th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Super Mommy
Not that I think this DDC is full of psycho stalkers, but I'd rather get to know y'all a little better before handing out my full name and life story.

I think JM groups die once the Facebook version exists because more people prefer Facebook, and the groups are usually private. As it stands, everything we put on this public version of the PR is visible to everyone to the whole world, and that makes me less inclined to share personal details and tidbits, ya know?

Then there is the private room that every PR gets, which I've never been a fan of. It's like a party inside a party, and people always feel left out, snubbed, or otherwise mistreated. I think the private groups cause more tension than the Facebook groups.
Breast feeding, formula feeding, baby wearing, stroller pushing, VBAC successful, video game playing, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, mac and cheese feeding, vaccine free, happily married, LDS mother to 3 beautiful children. And now you know everything about me.

My Blog - Thoughts from Momland, where the mountain dew is cold, the kids are loud, and the laughs are endless.[/CENTER]