View Single Post
January 17th, 2012, 10:26 AM
It's all in the Hips!
January 17th 2012

Well little firefly mommy had a scare on Sunday night! I was silly and moved around some furniture in the basement during the afternoon and by 4pm or so I was having a really bad cramp on lower right side that radiated upwards. I ended up waking at 2am still in pain and got really worried so your Daddy said I better go to the ER and get it checked out. The pain was not horrible but it was constant and didn't go away at all which is why I was so worried.

Went to the ER and they did an ultrasound really quick and I got to see you moving around like crazy! It even looked like you were brushing your hair out of your face at one point (so cute!). You also looked very big to me which was shocking as guess I didn't realize you would look so "baby like" already even though I should know better by now hahaha. They checked my urine too to make sure it wasn't a kidney infection or anything and that checked out clear as well so the doc checked me out and said most likely I had just pulled something or it was good ole round ligament pains giving me such trouble!

Thankfully the pain was gone by 6 or 7 am and I ended up having yesterday off of work as well due to MLK day so that was nice to be able to rest!

I get to see you again tomorrow morning for the nuchal scan and Daddy and your big sisters get to come too so we are all very excited!