Topic: New(:
View Single Post
January 23rd, 2012, 06:46 PM
Hello everybody,
I accidentaly skipped this step in being new here and went straight to posting on TTC. Sorry about that!! I hope everyone's Monday is going well! A little about me... My name is Macey. I am engaged to a wonderful man named Kohl. I am 22 and he is 24. We've been engaged for a little over a year. We live on our own, he is a successful computer tech and game designer. I stay home right now because I was working as a nanny a few months ago and the family moved. Seems with the economy no one needs one! With not being around children, my want for a baby is growing every day! No one in my family has any little ones, and his family is hard to reach! We have been trying to conceive for about a year. The last month we discovered a fertility calender and tried it. We recorded everything, except my temperature. (Whoops! We'll have to try it again this next month.) We both love children and are great with them. All of his nephews and nieces just love him! And I have worked with children since I was 11. I have worked in several day cares, I've been a nanny, I've worked with children with disabilities. All children are my passion. Even in high school, everyone joked and called me their mother. I have always had a maternal instinct. Now it feels like we are stable and ready to have children and we seem to be having some bad luck. I discovered this site a few nights ago when I was having terrible head aches, and was wondering what it was and there was a section on here about how the chemicals changing in your body if you're pregnant can give you horrible headaches/migraines. Gave me some hope! But unfortunately I woke up this morning with an unwanted guest. (My Aunt Flow.) I was hoping for some support and maybe even some advice. This seems like a wonderful site for that kind of thing! I don't have any one in my life to talk about this with that can help! (Except my DF, of course.)
Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Macey (: