View Single Post
January 23rd, 2012, 07:04 PM
Thank you everyone!! You have no idea how happy I am that someone else understands how I feel! & Sorry for not going to the welcome one first! (Was a little antsy to get my question out there!) To be honest, I had no idea anyone struggled with this! (Shows how out of the loop I am. ) One of the girls I went to high school with had her first time and got pregnant. I never imagined anyone really had an issue, since it doesn't seem to be a topic that people openly talk about... (Thank the Lord for sites like these!! ) My fiance and I weren't adamantly trying to conceive until the past couple months. We weren't trying to prevent either though! I went to the video section of this site and the one about TTC, the doctor said you should try everything for a year before seeking help! Maybe we'll just have to try a little harder. When I was 17 my DF and I had a m/c. Until about two years ago, the idea of pregnancy was out of the question. It absolutely tore me up. I was too afraid of losing another one to try again or even talk about it. But now we want to attempt this again! I'm praying & hoping for the best. My OB said there is no reason I shouldn't be able to conceive because of that, so I'm so very thankful for that! He also has a daughter from a past relationship, so at least I know he can have children. (Sigh.) There's so many complications and scary things that come from this! I'm so absolutely grateful that there is a site like this that can help me with this. And knowing that I am not alone struggling with this! The fact that it is a little more common then I had ever thought is so comforting.
Thank you so much everyone. Hope your Monday evening is going well.
Macey (: