View Single Post
January 23rd, 2012, 08:29 PM
Always Hoping & Praying
omg wow!!! I can't believe any doctor would say that to you...but then again, I have met some weird docs before...

and - depending on where you live - small town or big city, doctors are still people who have opinions (and you know what the say about opinions! everyone has them...lol)

but seirously - you definitely need to be comfortable with your doc. No - fertility - whether you are fertile or not - isn't something that a lot of people are comfortable talking about.

that's what we here on this board are for though!!!!!

You will find girls here from all walks of life and all stages of TTC. Personally DH and I are dealing with MFI (Male Factor Infertility - low sperm count, motility, morphology, etc...) as well as I have one blocked tube...so yeah we're basically screwed! haha! (hey if I can't laugh at myself...lol)

And there are many girls on JM (maybe not specifically this board, although this board IS a-mazing!!!) who also deal with PCOS or Endometreosis or something else that is preventing them from starting their family...

Infertility really is a lot more common than you'd think (not saying everyone here is dealing with it, just that it's more common than you think...)

Obviously I hope that you guys are not dealing with anything like that - but I'm a huge proponent of getting yourself checked out - because if there is anything to be concerned with, it's best to get treated correctly!

Again, welcome to the boards and good luck!!!!

IVF=ONLY option

October 2012 = Fresh IVF #1 - retrieved 8, 6 fertilized. Transfer 2. Fail.March 2013 = Frozen #1 - Transfer 2 of 4 left. Fail.
February 2014 = Frozen #2 - Transfer remaining 2 - IMPLANTATION!
8 weeks, D&C - blighted ovum - Triploidy

July 2014 = Fresh IVF #2!

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us!"

Come visit my blog/journal to learn more about our journey - Our Adventure through Infertility

Last edited by IndyMommyWannabe; January 23rd, 2012 at 08:32 PM.