View Single Post
January 25th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies!!!

Melissa, as always, after reading your post I am now hungry! LOL! You should definitely check out a Zumba class! It is so much fun! One good thing about it, is you can do as much or as little as you want...so you can tweak it as you need to with the pregnancy.

I worked out on Friday and then went out to dinner and a movie with a good friend. We saw War Horse and it was amazing! On Saturday, I went to a sex toy party. It was a riot! Sunday, I went to my best friend's house and ate way too much meatloaf and hot potato salad. I couldn't help it. It was so good! Monday, I was back at the gym. I did my friend's ab/toning class. I am feeling it now! I'll go back to the gym again today. I think I'll be doing the crazy workout of the day. Yikes!

Joanna, doing the elliptical machine is definitely a good workout. I hate that thing! It HURTS!! LOL!

Katie, I hope you hear about that job soon! I haven't heard from the post office yet. I'm getting a little anxious about it. Good luck on Thursday! I can't wait to hear how you like the diet.

Melissa, how's Brinkley doing? And Joanna, how is your pup doing?