View Single Post
January 25th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sarah I have been wanting to see War Horse. It looks so good. Glad to hear that it actually is. Glad to hear that you are doing great in your workouts. Your going to be in such great shape!!

Today I am planning on doing some strength training and maybe some pilates. Going to try to get in about 30 minutes or so this afternoon. 30 minutes seems to be my limit these days.

Sarah Brinkley is doing okay. He still seems to be having problems getting around but he is 12 years old so part of that may just be old age. My dad takes him back to the dr. on Friday so they should know more then. The dr. put him on anti seizure medication to help with the seizures. so hopefully on Friday they will get some good news. As far as my dog, she is great. She's only 3 though so she's still a big puppy. Emma is her name and she's my baby girl. She is the only dog that we let sleep in our bedroom at night, so she is a bit spoiled. The other two sleep in the living room. Although Emma will sleep in the floor whereas the two little dogs always try to sneak in the bed which is mostly why they have been banished to the living room...lol.

Sarah and Katie I hope you ladies both hear some good news on the job front soon. Fingers crossed for you both.

Joanna, how are you feeling? Better I hope.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy