View Single Post
January 26th, 2012, 03:45 AM
Love being a mommy!
I don't know what to do. It seems like EVERYONE on here unanimously agrees that the prices are too high--but on the other hand, I don't think we have much to chose from! As far as I know, the only other RE is about 2 hours away from here, a friend of mine uses them actually and I already asked her-- she said they charge the same. I think it's just the area we live in, unfortunately. DH and I still need to have the convo about which route we will take anyways. I will try to do a search to see if there are more REs in this area, but like I said, mine and the one 2 hours away are the only ones I came up with when I started the search.
That really sucks; I wish ours was less expensive! That would help matters tremendously.
I think I want to go with the trigger and just do the whole thing at once; hopefully that will do the trick. It looks like my progesterone is low again this cycle, judging from the low post O temps I have gotten so far so clomid will definitely help.

Hey Jillian, can you give me some pointers on the 2 day surging? I always get 2 days of positive OPKs too and then O on the second day. Is that something that I should factor in?

Thank you so much for all the responses! They are greatly appreciated.