View Single Post
January 26th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think the workouts are finally starting to do their job! My "danger zone", aka my stomach/ab area, is shrinking and getting firmer! Yay!!! I am also starting to lose weight a little. At first, I was gaining at least a pound every other day. Now, it seems like the muscle is starting to burn the fat. Phew!

Melissa, I'm glad Brinkley is doing better, and I hope he gets good news at the doctor tomorrow! Is he on Phenobarbitol (sp?)? My bosses' dog is on that for unexplained seizures and it has done wonders for him!

Speaking of jobs (bosses), I haven't heard from the USPS yet. I have been busting my heiney trying to find a full-time job. I really wish that my bosses could hire me back full-time, but no one wants architects these days. I have gotten shot down by a ton of places where I would be perfect. It is seriously frustrating. I want to get off of unemployment and back to work full time! GRRRRRR!!!

I did the ab/toning workout last night and I'm feeling it today. My friend said that they are looking into getting kickboxing classes into the gym and I really hope they do that! It sounds like so much fun!

How are you ladies doing? Melissa, I have a feeling that you're going to breeze through labor after all of the workouts you've been doing! If I ever get pregnant again, I was planning on using that as an excuse to not work out. But now, you are showing me that I have no excuses! LOL!! Seriously though, I admire you for it!