Topic: C25k
View Single Post
January 29th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies...never thought I'd venture over to this subgroup

I just started the Couch 2 5K program last week, and I know I'm going to need continued motivation, support and accountability...so here I am!!!

I hate running...I mean H.A.T.E. running!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always have and seems like I always will. Even at my most fit, I've just never ever been a runner, but I've secretly always wanted to be. Enough is enough and I'm in desperate need of whooping my butt into shape. I was super motivated to get back in shape as soon as I was medically released to work out, but then four months later I started back at work and haven't set foot in a gym since. We booked a cruise in April so it's due time I get back to the skinny, which is extremely difficult for me.

Has anyone else done this program or doing it now? Tomorrow will be my Week 1 Day 3 so I'm still at the beginning. Does it get harder or easier as it goes on? Have you lost any weight doing this program alone? I'd love to hear any experience you ladies may have with this since it's still all brand new to me!