View Single Post
August 16th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to KalesMommy22 Send a message via Yahoo to KalesMommy22
Hello everyone, I'm new at all this so bear with me. I'm a single mother of a 2 1/2 month old boy. I have been suffering with Anxiety disorder and ptsd since I was 16, it was almost totally gone before I got pregnant, but while I was pregnant it came back with a vengeance. I hoped that as soon as my son was born I would get better but I didn't, but I was dealing with it. I loved my son to death, I did everything for him, i never got stressed or frustrated i was just anxious. Then at my 6 week check up I got the depo provera birth control shot, and within 24 hours I was crying non stop. I started seeing a psychiatrist and he has been messing around with my meds since and now the depression and anxiety are at the worst they have ever been. I don't have any feelings for my son, and I get anxious when I think about having to take care of him. I'm staying with my sister for now, and the doc says the meds they put me on should work but they take 4-6 weeks. I don't know how I am going to survive until then!
[size=3][color=#3366FF]
Tara AKA KalesMommy
pumpkin22neb@aol.com