View Single Post
August 16th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thought I'd share my story as well.
My DH and I got pregnant in May '05, right before he left for basic training in the Army. I miscarried a week later, and only a week before DH left for 6 months. We were finally back together in October and started TTCing right away. It took us 5 months to get pregnant again, and when we did we were soo hapy. I had some first trimester bleeding, but everytime we'd go in so afraid we'd los our baby there she'd be, happily kicking away! My last bleeding episode was around 9 or 10 weeks so when I went to my 16 week appointment I had no reason to think anything would be wrong. My midwife couldn't find the heartbeat via doppler so we went into the ultrasound room...there was no heartbeat. I was induced the following morning and after about 10 hours of labor I gave birth to my tiny daughter, Sophie Lucille. I'm now pregnant again but I started bleeding last night. I have a doctor's appt and ultrasound tomorrow, but I'm not feeling hopeful. I hope I won't have another baby to add to my losses...

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.