Topic: Not again...
View Single Post
January 30th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
So I weighed Danny every morning and every evening while he was on the food journal so I would know what to expect when we got to the doc's office. He had been 34.5 every morning and 35-35.5 every night depending on potty time and volume of food eaten that evening. Well...I forgot to weigh him this morning...or the past three mornings for that matter, but his weight last night in just undies was 35.5 pounds (BIG dinner). His weight tonight...straight out of the tub...34 even.. 34.0... not even 34.1 or 34.2... I just want to cry!!!! We had finally at least stabilized at 34.5 where he hadn't dropped below that again for the last few months but at 47 inches tall he is still QUITE bony and thin. Not near as bad as he used to be but losing is just not okay... He has worked so hard to eat a lot of food and I am afraid that is part of what is irritating the reflux and such and bothering his belly but if he is losing weight I don't know how we will be able to cut any volume of food out to try to relieve that. If I go by his typical night weight, he is at least a full pound down. I know it is highly unlikely that he lost a pound in 24 hours but he has done worse. I am just so lost right now. Everytime something is looking good (his weight had stabilized at least to not lose anymore) it turns and flips into another negative...

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.