View Single Post
February 1st, 2012, 10:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Joliving4Jesus Send a message via Yahoo to Joliving4Jesus
I'm so sorry Heather, you know we've both gone through a lot TTC but just to save you some heart ache, don't use blue dye tests or IC's...blue dyes should be banned, almost every person I know has gotten false positives nearly half the time they've taken blue dye, I've never taken a blue dye for that reason. I also just threw out a box of 30 IC's because I took 8, yes 8 IC's this past cycle and 7 of them, yes 7, all had faint PINK lines, only 1 didn't and it was at 9 DPO so that was expected. So while pink and purple dye on decent brands (Answer early, frer, equate) are good, IC's are not and nearly crushed me last cycle to see af show after 7 faint lines in the time limit, just not right!

When will you be doing your IUI? We have an appointment on the 20th of this month with a new, lower cost infertility center out here to discuss IUI and IVF in the coming months, scared but also excited to have another baby! I hope we're both blessed very soon!