View Single Post
February 3rd, 2012, 10:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
sneaky ladies i like it...30 minutes before though.. thats very organised BDing lol! wot do your SO's think about it?

i spoke to my friend last night and shes now bleeding pretty heavily so it sounds like shes had an early loss, so gutted for her and her DBF. she lives a couple of hours away so its crappy that i cant go see her but we had a gud chat which i think maybe helped. i also said that on the plus side it seems like her body is ready for her to be pg again.

I am feeling really positive about getting a BFP this month, ive not even O'd yet so its very early lol. however i think our chances could be great, better timed and more BDing, preseed, EPO and positive thoughts! i cant wait for the end of the month! it looks like ill be Oing right around valentines day too which is fab timing!

OT - i found out i got an interview for a new job today, i applied months ago and its taken ages to get to the face to face interview stage and iv already done an online assessment. i cant wait, the interview is on the 8th march so still a little time away but its a job id love so better get prepping for it. its a 60 minute interview with a 15 minute presentation so hard core and scary but least iv got plenty of notice!

woo hoo for it being friday, its been a looooong week at work. Happy Weekend everyone!!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!